Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our New House

I can't believe how long it's been since my last post. The move just took everything out of me. It went from mortgage paperwork, packing and cleaning to moving, unpacking, home improvement projects and more cleaning. My DH said point blank that we're never moving again. Well, I don't think I can make that drastic of a statement, but this endeavor certainly took a lot out of me. The sad part is that two months later there still isn't a single room that can be considered "done." The kitchen tile needs grouting, the living room is serving as storage for my husband's tools, the dining room is half painted (still), the bedroom has butcher paper on windows due to the lack of proper window treatments, the craft room is packed up... and we've been working pretty much non-stop on this house during all our "free" time. I'm realizing that I can handle the move or the job, but juggling both is getting to me.
So is it worth it? I don't know, but better or worse this is our new place.

~Olgy

2 comments:

  1. Olga it is beautiful! I love it! It is huge, I am so happy for you. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new house looks gorgeous! I can't wait to see it when I finally get to visit in October!

    ReplyDelete