So many of my friends are either getting married or having kids this year. I can hardly keep up with the number of baby, shower and wedding cards so I'm resolving to reusing some of the designs. This is a CASE of my own card from last year.
I love this Dainty Bella stamp and blue color scheme. The envolope is also hand-made. I collected a few different sqare envelopes over time, traced them onto a piece of cardboard to make the template more durable and then wheneven I want a custom colored envelope I use the templates. Vellum works especially well for adding dry embossing details.
Supplies (All supplies are Stampin'Up! unless otherwise noted) :
- Stamps: Dainty Bella by Stamping Bella, Best Yet
- Paper: Bashful blue, Retro Prints by Die Cut with a View, blue vellum for the envelope
- Ink: Basic Black, bashful blue, chocolate chip
- Accessories: Prima flowers, rhinestones, silver Stickles
- Tools: Nestabilities, 1/16" circle punch, Priceless brass template for the envelope.