Saturday, January 31, 2009

Engagement Card

It's VSBN (Virtual Scrapbooking Night) weekend which I usually plan out weeks in advance, but this time I'll be lucky if I get a few hours tonight to catch up on a few challenges. If you like scrapbooking I encourage you to check it out - it's a lot of fun! Challenges will be posted through Sunday night and you have a few more days to get all the pages in. I'll join in just after I finish up a few cards.

So many of my friends are either getting married or having kids this year. I can hardly keep up with the number of baby, shower and wedding cards so I'm resolving to reusing some of the designs. This is a CASE of my own card from last year.

Dainty Bella, StampingBella, card, handmade, engagement, bridal shower, stamped, blue, Primas, Stickels, evelope, dry embossing, Stampin'Up!I love this Dainty Bella stamp and blue color scheme. The envolope is also hand-made. I collected a few different sqare envelopes over time, traced them onto a piece of cardboard to make the template more durable and then wheneven I want a custom colored envelope I use the templates. Vellum works especially well for adding dry embossing details.


~Olgy


Supplies
(All supplies are Stampin'Up! unless otherwise noted) :

  • Stamps: Dainty Bella by Stamping Bella, Best Yet

  • Paper: Bashful blue, Retro Prints by Die Cut with a View, blue vellum for the envelope

  • Ink: Basic Black, bashful blue, chocolate chip

  • Accessories: Prima flowers, rhinestones, silver Stickles

  • Tools: Nestabilities, 1/16" circle punch, Priceless brass template for the envelope.

1 comment: