Monday, February 2, 2009

I've Been RAKed!

For those of you unfamiliar with the term, it stands for Random Act of Kindness. On SCS that translates to sending cards to other members for no particular reason except to brighten their day. Well, today I came home to a wonderful surprise from Anne - an adorable Valentine's Day card and stamped images for me to play with (she even picked the ones I loved the most from the gallery). Anne is just incredible and takes time to leave thoughtful messages in the gallery, so if you have time, check out her gallery and leave some nice comments.

I, on the other hand, am very late with sending out my cards. I said I was going to pick a couple of people who visited my blog and send them RAKs on January 10. Hmm, does it still count if I wish it was January? So with no further adieu... The first person to link to my Blog was Amy and the person I drew at random from everyone who left comments was Marilyn. Email me your snail mail addy and I'll get these out shortly.

~Olgy

No comments:

Post a Comment