Sunday, February 8, 2009

Paper Sewing

I got some adorable Willow with Cookies images through Wish RAK and got a chance to use of them for FS104 Challenge last weekend. This isn't a very typical color combo for me, but I wanted to coordinate with the DP. It's my first attempt at using the sewing machine on the card and I love it! The inside seam is just a straight stitch and the outside one is a neat cross-stitch available on my machine. I'm hooked!
Willow with cookies, whiff of joy, handmade, card, Basic Grey, Stampin'Up!, girl, cookies
~Olgy


Supplies
(All supplies are Stampin'Up! unless otherwise noted) :
  • Stamps: Willow with Cookies by Whiff of Joy
  • Paper: Rose red, Blush by BasicGrey, tempting turquoise, whisper white
  • Ink: Rose red, tempting turquoise, creamy caramel, pretty in pink, barely banana, chocolate chip, glitter pen
  • Accessories: Prima flowers, buttons, rub-ons
  • Tools: Nestabilities, scallop border punch, sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment