Since I was home all day and in no shape to do anything around the house, I made a few more cards for SCS card sketch challenges. The first is a Valentine's card for my DSS Sis using SC213 sketch as inspiration. I love this hippo stamp (another image I got through WishRAK), but I need some practice with shading. The bow ties the card together.
The second is a spring card using the SC214 sketch. I love Basic Grey papers, but I have a tendency to stash them. I just buy more and more, but feel bad using them. Well, it's a second card today using Basic Grey :) It may be a bit hard to see on the photo, but the flowers are covered with Crystal Effects to add a little more shimmer.
Agh, a whole day went by and all I did was make a few cards. I need to start feeling better soon.
Supplies (All supplies are Stampin'Up! unless otherwise noted) :
- Stamps: Just So Hippy by Gina K, So Very, Party Punch, Spring Solitude
- Paper: Basic grey, baja breeze, pretty in pink, Blush by basic Grey, Lilykate by BasicGrey, blue Bazzil, going grey
- Ink: Chocolate chip, bashful blue, basic grey, Versamark
- Accessories: embossing powder, rhinestones, ribbon from Hobby Lobby, Crystal Effects
- Tools: scalloped punch, tab punch, Swiss dots embossing folder, Nestabilities