Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Move Is On

I didn't have time to blog lately. To be perfectly honest, I didn't have time for much else lately besides work and prepping for the move. It's been exhausting!


painting, cherry bloomLast weekend was all about paint and window treatments. My DH said I can paint as many rooms as I want in the new house as long as he doesn't have to get involved. Well, I may have been a little over zealous, but I made several trips to Home Depot and now have 10+ cans of paint in the garage waiting until we close on the place. Now I'm a little worried how long this will take, but I'm planning on having a mellow moss wall in the bedroom, a soft sky and chocolate chip craft room and gray office. For the dining room I used a paining I own as inspiration and want to paint a red accent wall and yellow walls, hopefully it won't be too bright. Since I've been packing and buying things for the house, I had very little time to stamp. Sadly, I'll have even less time and no craft room for the next couple of months, but the new room will be a real room (instead of a loft) and will have a closet and space for an extra table.

In the past few days I was lucky to get two adorable cards! One from my big DSS sis from this round (thanks, sis, can't wait to find out who you are) and a super cute valentines card from Shelley who was my DSS sis last year. I love the layered heart and the touch of glitter. Thanks for thinking of me.


card, handmade, Stampin'Up!, stamping, priceless, valentines card, handmade, valentines


~Olgy

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to come down and be able to see your house! When will you be moving in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am working out as well so that I can lose weight and get in shape. I'm working towards a 5k in August. Wish me luck! Oh, btw your cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete