Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bigz Notes Frame Card

I had a chance to catch up on some scrapping this weekend before it was time to go back to work. I loved this week's featured stamper for SCS FS100. It took me a while to decide which card to use for inspiration because I loved them all. Julie's adorable Thanks a Bunch card and my take on it:
card, handmade, flower, best yet, vellum, punch, rhinestones, SCSI usually use a die cut and toss the outer paper, but this outline of the Bigz Notes die looked just like a frame so I saved it and like the the little extra color it added to this card. I stamped the stems for the flowers, adhered the flowers with a dot of glue, covered it with rhinestones and to add some ribbon. Pretty simple! I'll have to make a few more variations.

Don't forget that my card giveaway ends January 10th and I also added a section for other awesome blogger's blog candy links on the left - check them out!

~Olgy


Supplies
(All supplies are Stampin'Up! unless otherwise noted) :
  • Stamps: Oh So Lovely (stems only), Best Yet
  • Paper: whisper white, kraft, pink vellum
  • Ink: pretty in pink
  • Accessories: taffeta ribbon, rhinestones
  • Tools: Bigz top notes die, punch

1 comment:

  1. Olga this is beautiful! I love this card. Super pretty and feminine and clean. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete