Sunday, December 2, 2012

I'm Back...

My poor little blog has been abandoned. Life took over and after a while the longer I waited, the more I felt like my returning post had to be really spectacular, deserving of fireworks and a welcome parade. It was a perpetual cycle and I stayed quiet.

Well, I'm giving it another go. No fireworks, but picking up where I left off with the occasional projects and see if it's something I want to continue dedicating time to. Kicking things off on a light note. Isn't this stamp a hoot? It reads "Listen Honey - The dress is by Ralph Lauren... The body is by chocolate chip!" It also seems appropriate around the holidays :)
Handmade funny card using SEI Dill Blossom cardstock and Emerson stamp

Supplies (All supplies are Stampin'Up! unless otherwise noted) :
  • Stamps: Emerson American Art Stamp
  • Paper:SEI Dill Blossom collection DP, SU Close to Cocoa
  • Accessories: Button, twill
  • Tools: SU scallop border punch
~Olgy

No comments:

Post a Comment