Sunday, February 28, 2016

Watercolored Peonies

I got my Papertray Ink order a few days ago that included the new Peonies on Parade set. I thought it'd be perfect to practice all kinds of different coloring techniques. I've been inspired to color more after following all the beautiful artwork in the 30 Day Coloring Challenge on the Daily Marker Blog. This is one of the first few watercolor cards I've made. I've done some backgrounds before, but on this one the entire image is watercolored with stamp reinkers. The image is stamped with clear, glittery embossing powder for a softer look. I didn't add any other embellishments because I need more cards that are easy to mail.  

Watercolored card using PTI Peonies on parade stamp for the dailymarker30day challenge
Thanks for looking.

Supplies:
  • Stamps: PTI Peonies on Parade, Hooray
  • Tools: Mama Elephant Femme Frames
~Olga

No comments:

Post a Comment