Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Uptown Girl Audrey, I Believe in Pink

This card is for the Bellarific Friday Flower Challenge. I colored the adorable Uptown Girl Audrey with Copics and added felt rose embellishments. Of course I also couldn't pass up adding some bling - the metallic washi tape and some silver highlights with the Gelly Roll pen. Love how this turned out.
Stampingbella Audrey Loves Makeup image and Riley Audrey Hepburn I Believe in Pink Quote
The inside of the card is stamped with the Riley Funny Bones "I Love Pink" stamp. It's a different Audrey Hepburn quote than the one in the Stampingbella set and it's so fitting for this image.
Inside of Stampingbella Audrey Card with Riley Funny Bones I Believe in Pink
Thanks for looking.

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Stampingbella Uptown Girl Audrey Loves Makeup, Riley & Company I Believe in Pink
  • Accessories: MFT felt, Paper Studio Metallic tape
  • Tools: MFT Mini Royal Roses Die, Mama Elephant Femme Frame
~Olga

No comments:

Post a Comment