Thursday, June 2, 2016

Firefly Mason Jar Card

The card I'm showcasing today is slightly different dimension. It's based on the Mojo Monday 450 Sketch and is a little skinnier than usual to allow for tilted label. I call this the firefly card. It's a little hard to see from the picture, but I used glitter cardstock for some of the die cuts to give the illusion of glowing and added some other sequins to the shaker. 
Handmade card based on Mojo450 sketch, shaker style with mason jar die cut and fireflies
After taking the picture, I realized I forgot to add the jar lid and have adhered it since.Thanks for looking.

Supplies:
  • Stamps: MFT More Essential Sentiments, PTI Wreath for All Seasons
  • Accessories: SU Lost Lagoon stitched satin ribbon, sequins
  • Tools:MFT Maison Jar dienamics, Simon Says Stamp Wishing dienamics
~Olga

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet design. Love that jar shaker. Thanks for joining us over at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete