Sunday, July 10, 2016

Red White and Blue Ironman Card

Last month I posted the first Ironman card that I made for friends who will be doing a 140.6 mile triathlon race in Chattanooga. Here's another good luck card. The red, white and blue colors were part of the Simon Says Monday Challenge and are very fitting for the 4th of July week.
Red white and blue US map card; good luck 140.6 triathlon race

Again, since I struggled to find triathlon specific stamps, I was trying to find other stamps that could work.  Here I used the US map from Lawn Fawn Wish You Were Here and colored Tennessee in red since that's where the race is. The "Good Luck" sentiment is from Papertray Ink These United States and die cut numbers are from PTI as well.

Thanks for looking and I'd love to hear your ideas on what stamps can be used for athletic inspired cards.

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Lawn Fawn Wish You Were Here, PTI These United States
  • Tools: PTI Modern Numbers Dies, Darice Chevron embossing folder
~Olga

No comments:

Post a Comment