Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Very First Post

I've been debating for a long time whether I should start a blog because I was concerned that it will take too much time to upkeep. I love the inspiration I get from other amzing blogs and I would love to have a place to unwind and share my creations. I finally took a leap and and here we are ...WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

I chose the name "weekend scrapper" because that's pretty much the only time I have to devote to my hobby:) I plan to post my creations, tutorials and tid-bits about my life. I'm sure I'll be changing things around and adding to the blog in the future, so if you want to see anything else just let me know. I would love to hear from you!

~Olgy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Olga! I'm so happy that you are blogging and that I get to see your amazing creations!!! I was so happy to get your email, take care and I can't wait to see all of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete