Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! It's been  a while. In summer and fall any free time I had was preoccupied by triathlon training. I finished the full Texas Tri series this year including my 2nd Half Iron. For Thanksgiving I was traveling and finishing up my Christmas cards. Now I finally have some time off to create and actually post.

Kicking off with the holiday card recap. Here are few from this year.
Christmas, holiday, bike, Pedal Pusher, PTI
Of course I had to get the PTI bike stamp and die cut combo and most of my tri and cycling friends got some variation of the bike card.

Christmas card with SU glitter paper snowflake
The second is the snowflake using SU glitter paper. My snowflake punch had a hard time punching through this paper, but I managed to make a few.

Whipper Snapper Pile of Penguins Christmas card by theweekendscrapper
Finally, I made a few more variations of the penguin card, like I do every year. These little guys are so cute I can't pass up using the stamp.

Supplies (All supplies are Stampin'Up! unless otherwise noted) :
  • Stamps: PTI Pedal Pusher, Sincere Solutations, Whipper Snapper Pile of Penguins
  • Paper: Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Basic Grey DP, SU DP
  • Ink: Sahara Sand, Certainly Celery Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Copics
  • Accessories: Michael's and SU ribbon, rhinestones, brads, SIE buttons
  • Tools: PTI Pedal Pusher die cut, Martha Stewart punches
~Olgy

No comments:

Post a Comment