Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas 2016

I took another long break from posting. I've been working on my Christmas cards over the last couple of months, but with travel and other obligations didn't get a chance to actually post any of them. I made a few different designs and now that they're all mailed, it's a good time to share some of them before New Year. 

Handmade Christmas New Year Card using PapertrayInk Spruce and Springs set
The first design was various combinations with the PTI Spruce and Springs set. I had green and red base cards and made lots of different variations where cards had similar layouts, but the winter bouquet compositions were all a bit different. 

Handmade Christmas New Year Card using PapertrayInk Spruce and Springs set
Here's another card from the set. I liked the time savings of being able to pre-cut and stamp a bunch of the same images, yet have all the cards be a little bit unique.  Thanks for looking.

Do you have time saving tips for "mass" producing cards?

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Papertray Ink Spruce & Springs stamps and die 
  • Accessories: Washi tape
~Olga

No comments:

Post a Comment