Thursday, March 1, 2018

Blog Updates and White Christmas Card

Since I didn't post anything in 2017 I considered closing the blog, but I still want to be able to participate in the blog hops and challenges from time to time or share favorite projects. So the blog will stay open for occasional posts, but I will put most of my projects on Instagram since it's a lot quicker and allows me to share more. I still really enjoy blogging, but I enjoy creating even more and with the limited time I have to craft, I want to maximize that time.

It feels incomplete to have a post without a project though, so sharing one of my favorite cards from 2017 - the White Christmas card. It's a shaker card with the sparkling snow filling, light sponging to create the scene and adorable die cuts from Mama Elephant and MFT. It was a little time consuming to mass produce, but I love how it turned out.

Handmade white winter Christmas shaker card using Mama Elephant Winter Wonderland and MFT Birch Trees

Thanks for checking out my blog and please connect with me on Instagram for more regular updates. Thanks!

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Mama Elephant Winter Wonderland
  • Tools: MFT Birch Trees, Inside & Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics
~Olga

No comments:

Post a Comment