Tuesday, January 12, 2016

2015 Recap

I've been terrible at blogging this past year. It's not that I haven't been making cards, it's just that I haven't taken the extra time to post anything. In fact I've started out the year with some Pocket Letter exchanges, made lots of cards, sewed and knit a bit and in the summer finished another Half Ironman race in California. It's been fun and busy. Looking back at the year what I think kept me from blogging is the extra time it takes and I chose to spend that time to make more projects.

Looking ahead to 2016 I'd like to try doing things a little differently. I want to have a place to post
my projects and be able to participate in some of the design teams that require a blog. However, I will cut down on the writing and in some posts just focus on the cards. I'm hoping this will be a good compromise between my paper craft hobby, work, family, training and other hobbies. Before I turn the page on 2015 though, here are some of my favorites. Actually my phone caught on fire mid year and I lost a lot of pictures of cards I already gifted, but these are some of the recent ones. Happy New Year!

cards, mft cowgirl, pti poinsettia, simon says furry friends, Ai 29

~Olga

No comments:

Post a Comment