Monday, January 25, 2016

Cute Critter Cards

I was able to make a couple of cards for challenges this weekend. The first card combines MFT Sketch 264, adorable color combo from Color Throwdown 376 and the dog from one of my favorite MFT stamps, You Make My Tail Wag, for the Simon Says Create with Critters Challenge. The inside of the card is stamped with sentiment "In dog years you're still a pup!" from Inky Antics.

Card with You Make My Tail Wag dog stamp with Kraft, Berryllicious and Pink Lemonade colors

Since I love animal stamps, I couldn't resist making another critter card for the Simon Says Create with Critters Challenge. This one is a simple hamster shaker card using the Lawn Fawn Wheelie Like You set.

Handmade shaker card with hamster in the wheel Lawn Fawn stamp
Supplies:
  • Stamps: MFT You Make My Tail Wag , Lawn Fawn Wheelie Like You, PTI Wreath for All Seasons (birthday sentiment)
  • Tools: MFT Fishtail Banner and Happy DieNamics
~Olga

1 comment:

  1. Love your fabulous cute cards and what great colours you've chosen.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete