For this card I used some leftover polka dot paper from SU stack. I seem to always reach for this retired Bundle of Joy set for the baby cards. I stameped the bear in pink, filled in the inside with glue being careful not to over the eyes and nose and covered with glitter. Unfortunately, the pink image blended in with the pink glitter a little too much, so I went back and traced it with creamy caramel. Some ribbon and buttons to complete the card so now I'm off to do more tiling.
Supplies (All supplies are Stampin'Up! unless otherwise noted) :
- Stamps: Bundle of Joy, Warm Words
- Paper: Whisper white, DP stack, non-SU textured paper
- Ink: Pretty in pink, creamy caramel
- Accessories: Ribbon (Hobby Lobby), buttons, Fairy Dust glitter
- Tools: Nestabilities, SU scalloped border punch