I stitched the background papers on my sewing machine. The chipboard swirls are embossed with black EP for a uniform look. The girls are colored with Copics and I wanted to color one of the dresses black until I realized I don't actually own a black Copic so instead my Bella wore a sequin dress improvised with Stickles. I'm pretty sure they had a great night out, but I'm off to get more Copics. Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies (All supplies are Stampin'Up! unless otherwise noted) :
- Stamps: Stampingbella Uptown Girls Victoria and Juliette's Night Out
- Paper: SU Basic Grey, Real Red, Basic Grey Among the Ruins from Scarlet's Letter collection
- Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Real Red, Basic Grey, Copics: E51, E53, R59, R29, R27, R20, C-1, C-5, Y15, Y21, E33, E35
- Accessories: Basic Grey chipboard flourishes from Periphery [un]dressed collection, black rhinestonesa, Icicle Stickles, Perfect Pearls
- Tools:Nestabilities, Dienamics flourish, sewing machine