Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Thoughts of Spring

The Bellariffic Tuesday challenge for this week was to create a card with the theme Thoughts of Spring. Well, it's definitely spring here in Austin. Its been getting into 70s during the day for the past few weeks. The trees are budding, my spring flowers are peeking from the ground and I'm just keeping my fingers crossed we won't get a typical February freeze. Spring for me also means the start of the tri season and I'm starting to put together my race schedule. Spring just motivates me to get more done and I'm glad it's early this year!

Handmade card in yellow and green spring colors
Here's my spring Bella card. Love the new Uptown Girl collection and that the stamps are cling mounted. I used paper piercing technique on her rain boots and umbrella and the rain boots are slightly stepping out of the main image.  Thanks for taking a look!


Supplies :
  • Stamps: Stampingbella Uptown Girl Lolly and Her Brolly
  • Paper: SU Certainly Celery, We R Memory Keepers Good Day Sunshine DP
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, Copics: E00, E01, E53, Y15, YR04, E33, E35, E47, G21, YG91, YG41, G02, 
  • Accessories: Brads, Making Memories shaped clips, SU ribbons
  • Tools: Nestabilites
~Olgy

No comments:

Post a Comment