Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Wine Run Still Counts

The running season is over and the tri season hasn't started yet so I'm happy stamping. I had to postpone my marathon this year due to an injury and illness earlier in the season so I actually did nothing a good part of the winter. It's still ok to go to an end of the season party, right? I got some hilarious Funny Bones stamps from Riley and this one seemed especially appropriate for a thank you card for my coach.
Handmade card using Riley Funny Bones Wine Run stamp
I used the My Favorite Things sketch MFTWSC112 and made this quick, almost CAS, card. The humorous Riley sentiment is for the Riley Blog challenge. I didn't have a wine related image stamp to go along with it, but the wine bottle die cut worked well.  Here's another view with the envelope.
Handmade card using Riley Funny Bones Wine Run stamp and handmade square envelope

By the way, does anyone have recommendations on a wine glass stamp? I'm looking for one at least 1.5" or larger to go with all the wine related sentiments I bought. Hmm, if someone saw the number of caffeine and alcohol related stamps I own, they might think I have a problem....

Supplies:
  • Stamps: Riley Funny Bones Wine Run, SU Sincere Salutations
  • Paper: SU Kraft, Baja Blue, Ginger Blossom DP, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, white; Envelope: We R Memory Keepers Down the Boardwalk
  • Ink:Chocolate Chip
  • Tools: QuicKutz wine bottle die, MFT Die-Namics border, Scor-Pal
~Olgy

No comments:

Post a Comment