Monday, February 4, 2013

Cup of Latte Card

It's a second day in a row where all I have for you is a card and not much to talk about. It's just a regular, uneventful Monday. A kind of day where I could use a few more cups of coffee, but I'll have to settle for a Latte card instead.

Handmade card using Like It a Latte stamp and SEI Dill Blossom paper
The card was made using the VLVFeb2013 sketch from SCS. I don't have Verve stamps yet, so I'm using one of my old time favorites from Stampin'Up! It's a little hard to tell from the photo, but I punched the window at the bottom of the card using border punch, but didn't punch it all the way to the edges of the card and added brown and pattern paper borders on the inside that show through. The foam on the latte is done with puffy paint and some brown glitter on the top for chocolate shavings. Thanks for taking a look.

Supplies (All supplies are Stampin'Up! unless otherwise noted) :
  • Stamps:Like It a Latte
  • Paper:Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, SEI Dill Blossom
  • Ink: Always Artichoke, Tulip puffy paint
  • Accessories: Brads, SU Chocolate Chip ribbon, Recollecitons Glitter on a Roll
  • Tools:MFT Die-namics flourish, circle Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Scallop with 2 Dots punch
~Olgy

No comments:

Post a Comment