Well, with so much on my plate a quick CAS challenge was a perfect way to knock out a card or two. Both of these are for CFC90 challenge to make a black & white plus one color card. I loved it! My first card is a wedding one, although I could probably use it for a birthday too. I cut off scalloped border from a die cut paper and then cut it into different length strips to make layers on the cake. A few Primas and pearls add a bit of a pop. No stamps on this card... Gasp!
The second card came together in minutes. I used black and white embossed patterned paper as a focal background and added yellow ribbon and embossed sentiment. It looks a bit like a stationary note, but I like it.
Supplies Cake Card:
- Paper: Antique Cream Collection, SU Whisper white
- Accessories: Primas, pearls
Supplies Thank You Card:~Olgy
- Stamps: SU Sincere Solutations
- Paper: SEI Bissette collection, SU Whisper White
- Ink: Versamark, black EP
- Accessories: SU Ribbon, MFT Die Namics Frame Greetings Die