CFC88 challenge - Love Letters. I cut out a heart from felt and attached it to the card by stitching parallel lines on my sawing machine to kind of mimic lines on a notebook paper and added an embossed sentiment.
Basic Grey 'Love is in the Air' challenge. I used Basic Grey paper from Blush collection (I stockpiled a few stacks of it a few years ago because I loved it so much). I used Nestabilities die to emboss the edges of the stamped image and I colored the center of the heart with Liquid Pearls.
Thanks for stopping by!
Love Letters Card Supplies :
- Stamps: MFT Valentine Stamp
- Int: Versamark, Zing! Aqua EP
- Accessories: Felt
- Tools: Sewing machine
- Stamps: Time Well Spent
- Paper: Whisper White, Basic Grey Blush Collection DP
- Ink: Real Red
- Accessories: Petal Pink Liquid Pearls, rhinestone
- Tools:Square Nestabilities, MFT Die-namics Dainty Dots Border