Thursday, January 31, 2013

Riley Golf

The Riley challenge this week was to create a masculine card. I've made my first tri fold card and it came together very quickly except for the handwritten the sentiment. I found some funny golf sayings on the web and instead of printing them out I wanted to work on my handwriting skills. The truth is I really don't like my handwriting and since nowadays I primarily type it hasn't gotten better, but it's something I want to work on. I'm in awe when someone has such a pretty handwriting that they can sign their cards without relying on stamps.
Handmade trifold card created using Scor-Pal
The top is the open view of the card and the bottom is the closed version. I know, I still need a lot of practice, but hopefully the humor makes up for the crooked handwriting.
Handmade tri fold cord with Riley Golf stamp and humorous sentiment using Good Day Sunshine paper

Supplies :
  • Stamps: Riley Golf
  • Paper: SU Certainly Celery, Whisper White, We R Memory Keepers Good Day Sunshine DP
  • Ink: SU Chocolate Chip, Memento Tuxedo black, Copics: E33, E35, E47, E49, W2, C-3, G21, G40
  • Accessories: Basic Grey buttons
  • Tools: Scor Pal
~Olgy

1 comment:

  1. I so much like your masculine card.Top and bottom version both are looking very nice.skycaddie golf gps

    ReplyDelete