This time I was determined to find ways to adhere the microbeads and ensure they stay put. Here are a few fun results.
3. I didn't make a project for the 3rd example yet, but this is a Glue Dot covered in microbeads. I'd expect similar results with sticky tapes. They actually seem to stay on pretty well.
Shaker Card Supplies:
- Stamps: Pile of Pinguins by Whipper Snapper
- Paper: Kraft, Snowfall Ice Blue by Basic Grey
- Ink: White embossing powder
- Accessories: Martha Stewart blue topaz microbeads, rhinestones, clear plastic from packaging
- Tools: EK Success snowflake punch
Bella Card Supplies:~Olgy
- Stamps: Stamping Bella Pheobe Ketto
- Paper: Very vanilla, Me & My Big Ideas DP, SU Bali Breeze DP, shimmery pink cardstock from stationary store
- Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Sahara Sand (for sponging)
- Accessories: Stickles, liquid pearls, Glossy Accents, metal tag (sorry forgot the brand), lace
- Tools: Nestabilities