I bought a whole bunch of Bella stamps recently. Actually, I bought a lots of other stuff over the break too. I can't keep up with using all of it and yet I just keep getting more because the its so cute and I just can't help myself. Like so many other of papercrafters out there, I'm addicted. As far as addictions go, it's not such a bad one, so I'm not seeking treatment any time soon :) Anyway, back to my new Bella stamps. You'll be seeing a lot more of Phoebe Ketto before Valentine's day, but here's my first one for Bella's December White Space Challenge. Phoebe's dress is shimmering from Liquid Pearls and I added Stickles to her wings because a girl needs some sparkle.
And because I just love CAS cards and couldn't help myself, I made another quick Bella card using Branching Out Owlies. Lime green can be a challenging color, but I think it works well with the kraft cardstock. Thanks for stopping by!
- Stamps: Stamping Bella Phoebe Ketto, Branching Out Owlies, SU Congrats
- Paper: SU Whisper White, Kraft, Real Red, Me & My Big Ideas DP (with words I love you, but not sure what it's called), scraps
- Ink: Memento black, Versamark, Zing! Cricket EP
- Accessories: Petal Pink Liquid Pearls, Icicle Stickles
- Tools: Nestabilities cirle and scallop, SU paper piercing template