The first card is for My Favorite Things sketch for guest designer challenge. I love the sketch, but don't have a lot of stamps yet and had to use an embossed sentiment instead of an image as a focal point.
The second card if also for MFT, but for the weekly sketch challenge on SCS. The sketch was perfect for using up some pattern paper, which I've been challenging myself to do lately. The die cut flowers and border are from MFT and the sentiment is from Riley.
Supplies (All supplies are Stampin'Up! unless otherwise noted) :
- Stamps: MFT Valentines set from Dec Triple Scoop, Riley Funny Bones
- Paper:Real Red, Very Vanilla, Kraft, Basig Grey Blush collection, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, More Mustard, Basic Grey Serendipity collection
- Ink: Versamark + red EP, Real Red, More Mustard
- Accessories: Metal heart from Craft Essentials Love & Wedding collection, Heidi Swapp heart shapes
- Tools: Nestabilities, MFT Die-namics Mini Royal Roses, Dainty Dots Border