Since I already had all the papers laid out on my table, I also made a CAS version of the card for CASual Fridays Thank You card challenge. It's not a typical CAS card because of the pattern paper there's not a lot of white space, but its super quick and easy to make. Just punched out the flower center with a circle punch, added a stamped border and a rhinestone.
- Stamps: SU Seeing Spots, Inkadinkado cupcake
- Paper:Chocolate chip, Basic Grey Blush Collection - Fancy, Adore, Infuse
- Ink:Chocolate chip, embossing powder; Copics R20, R22
- Accessories: Hobby Lobby pink ribbon, rhinestones
- Tools:Circle punches, piercing tool