Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Basic Grey Blush Cards

I have a slight addiction to pattern paper. On average, for every sheet I use, I buy 10. Alright, sometimes its more. For example, the Basic Grey Blush collection, sure it's gorgeous, but I bought 3 stacks when it came out! Needless to say I still have tons of it. I still love it, but I'm looking for ways to use more DP and put a dent in my stash. This week's Mojo Monday sketch was perfect for that because of all the layers.
Handmade card with fancy, adore and infuse pattern papers from basic grey and embossed inkadinkado cupcake

Since I already had all the papers laid out on my table, I also made a CAS version of the card for CASual Fridays Thank You card challenge. It's not a typical CAS card because of the pattern paper there's not a lot of white space, but its super quick and easy to make. Just punched out the flower center with a circle punch, added a stamped border and a rhinestone.
Handmade card using basic grey fancy paper from blush collection and SU Seeing Spots stamp

Supplies :
  • Stamps: SU Seeing Spots, Inkadinkado cupcake
  • Paper:Chocolate chip, Basic Grey Blush Collection - Fancy, Adore, Infuse 
  • Ink:Chocolate chip, embossing powder; Copics R20, R22
  • Accessories: Hobby Lobby pink ribbon, rhinestones
  • Tools:Circle punches, piercing tool
~Olgy

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful. Love the colours and the patterns of the pattern paper. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use some papers up. Guilty stash of papers here too LOL. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete