I made some cards too for the Featured Stamper challenges on SCS and although they were a lot of fun I should have started on the Christmas cards instead. I don't even have my design yet and it's already November! Instead, I'm still making summer cards, I guess it's wishful thinking. Here's one with the Bee wishrak image. I stitched the frame and added some Crystal Effects to the image for an added pop.
Supplies:(All supplies are Stampin'Up! unless otherwise noted) :
- Stamps: Bees by Stampendous, Best Yet by Stampin'Up!
- Paper: Basic black and whisper white by SU, American Crafts DP
- Ink: Basic black, soft sky, real red, summer sun by SU
- Accessories: Buttons, stitched ribbon from Hobby Lobby, Making Memories eyelet, Crystal Effects
- Tools: Punch, sewing machine
The next one is for my mom who's been requesting dog cards. It's another wish rak image. Since I had my sewing machine out I stitched border, ran the background through Cuttlebug and cut out the image with Sizzix Top Note die. Inside the card I stamped the adorable sentiment, "There is nothing better than to end a bad day covered in dog slobber." This is my new stamp from American Art Stamp company that I picked up in Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago and have been dying to use.
Supplies (All supplies are Stampin'Up! unless otherwise noted) :
- Stamps: Dogwalkabella by StampingBella, Dog Slobber by American Art Stamp
- Paper: Brown, ruby red, whisper white
- Ink: Ruby red, close to cocoa, really rust, creamy caramel
- Accessories: Prima flowers, bling
- Tools: Sizzix Bigz Top Note, Cuttlebug,sewing machine