Now, on to my latest favorite - sweet Fluffles with a bouquet of flowers. I can't resist adding rhinestones to the flower centers every time I use this stamp.
Supplies (All supplies are Stampin'Up! unless otherwise noted) :
- Stamps: Grasshopper Fluffles by Stampendeous, So Very
- Paper: Basic grey, pretty in pink, whisper white, Around the Block DP
- Ink: Basic black, always apricot, certainly celery, pretty in pink, almost amethyst, Copics (C5, C7)
- Accessories: Prima flowers, rhinestones, metal frame by Spare Parts, basic grey taffeta ribbon
- Tools: Martha Stewart border punches
I made my CAS41 card a day late, but here it is anyway. I used the colors from this purse (except in Imperial Toile color) for the inspiration piece. The card is 5 1/2 x5 1/2 in with just a layer of DP over the base, ribbon and a flower. The hardest part was lining up the corners when I was using the border punch, but I was done in about 7 minutes flat.
- Paper: Very vanilla by Stampin'Up!, Uptown Layered circles by Paper Studio
- Ink: Pixie pink
- Accessories: Heidi Swapp flower
- Tools: Martha Stewart border punch